February 9, 2011

You Stop This Fight I'll Kill Ya


Once in a while AMC will throw me a fucking bone and hook me up with either a Godfather or Rocky Marathon.  Well this week it's Rocky.  They showed the first one on Monday.  That's the one that one the Oscar for Best Picture.  It's a classic obviously.  I'm watching the second one now.  He just now won.  Good God.  I like the second one but not my favorite.  The third one is on tonight too.  Mr. T is scary as fuck and all but still, not my favorite.

Thursday they show one of the greatest movies ever made.  Rocky IV.  I don't give a fuck that it didn't win any awards.  The shit is brilliant.  Cold War?  Check.  Dolph Lundgren?  Check.  Stallone at his best?  Yup.

The fight is cool and all but what I love the most about it is the fucking training montage.  I mean Jesus Christ, that shit is inspirational.  I'll probably go run around my apartment complex chopping down doors with an ax and lighting cars on fire after I watch it.  Pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment