February 14, 2011

Baseball Is Back - Damnit




Baseball is back.  So from now until Halloween I get to see play by plays from everyone on The Book.

Fucking Cubs-Cards rivalry.  One of the worst in sports.  It's just so lop-sided.  The poor fuckin Cubbies.  Haven't won a championship in over 100 years.  Our country is barely that old.  Bears themselves as a species are probably only like 150 years old.  I got no problem with em though.  I just don't like some Cubs fans.  Probably 80% of their fans are douche bags.  Just won't shut up about how Wrigley is the mecca of baseball because they can't talk about their team being any good.  Fuck that.  Fenway is mecca obviously.  Wrigley is like that weird uncle that used to come over for Christmas when you were younger, it stinks and is very uncomfortable to sit on.


Uncle Joey.  Just silly.


I'm not big on most Cardinals fans either though.  Chicago is hands down the better city.  Even Nelly thinks so.  Won in 2006.  Big fucking deal.  Cards fans throw that in Cubs fans face the second they don't know what to say.  If Cards fans really want to win that fight they should tell their team to create a fucking dynasty.  Anyone can win every 20 or so years.  It's not impressive.  No one cares unless you dominate like the fucking Yankees.  They can talk all they want because they can say, "Remember '96-'00?"  And don't get me wrong, I hate the Yankees.  But at least Steinbrenner would have signed Pujols to a 50yr 9 billion dollar contract before it got to this point.  


I'm not to big on baseball myself and am admittedly stupid when it comes to the game anyway.  And by that I just mean I couldn't call a fucking game but I can hold my own in a drunken argument because I watched the same Sports Center episode that you did that day.

Boston - Yankees will always be the best rivalry in baseball.  Hands down.  Fenway.  Great history.  Even better fans.  Loyal as a motherfucker.

"That's not Yankee dancin."



No comments:

Post a Comment