February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Reactions/Erections




A-Rod got caught.  I dunno what to think about this one.  Yeah, what a faggot, right?  But isn't this what old Romans did and shit.  Got fed grapes and stuff.  I base most of what I do off of what old Romans do so I'm gunna give A-Rod the go-ahead.  Keep pimpin, pimpin.  Although Cam Diaz is REALLY showing her age.  If you're an actress you should just be put down like Marley and Me at about 30, unless you have Meryl Streep talent, or Helen Mirren's rack.




The commercials this year sucked dick.  Like they shot all of them in one take with a cell phone.  ...that is until 9:00 PM, Steelers down 6, Big Ben has a chance to lead his team to victory...  Commercial time ....



I'm not too big on ol' Kim, but ohgoddamn.  She can pull that off, nuff said.




X-Tina fucked up the National Anthem.  Good job.  Only on the biggest stage you can think of.  But I guess her career was as dead as her new body is.  She looked so skanky/skinny/great back in the day.  Now she just looks like a not tan Snookie.  




To tell the truth I could care less about the Super Bowl.  Good for the pack.  Good for Jerry Jones.  Made a lot of fucking money tonight.


I was forced to watch Glee after the game.  But I'm glad I did.  The show sucked dick but this part was sick.





Color me fucking pink and call me John Travolta, this hit the spot.  I was eating cake at the time so maybe i had a sugar rush butt, fuck, I also know good vocals when I hear em.  Not to mention the over the top dance moves during a rehearsal.  Just sayin, if I were in an acapella group I'd like to nail it like these fierce ass mother fuckers.  These queens nailed it.  This shit reminds me of what I do in the shower when I'm listening to Usher.  Especially the backwards looptie-doo the black guy did at 1:24.  





The Black Eyed P's sucked dick.  Like NotGaryBusy said..."I'd rather see black guys pee than Black Eyed Peas".  Thank God Usher came in and smashed it.  Didn't even sing, didn't have to, he just jumped 39 ft in the air and did the splits.  Stud.



No comments:

Post a Comment