February 16, 2011

Uh Bieber? Go Fuck Yourself, Sir.




Alright.  This post might get a little long.  Maybe ranting a little.  Might use some bad words.

Turn away now if you still like Justin Bieber.



Well THIS is interesting.  He done fucked up now.  I try to be nice.  I try to be civilized on this fucking blog.  But no more.  This little prick just slipped up.  And I'm here to set the record straight...

Bieber must die.


The little fucker is in the new issue of Rolling Stone.  Here is what his uninformed ass had to say.  We'll start slow...


"I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them," Bieber says. When asked if he believes in abstinence until marriage, Bieber – who is reportedly dating fellow teen star Selena Gomez – seems wary: "I think you should just wait for the person you're...in love with."


OK.  I'm fine with that.  Good for you.  You don't want Selena to go telling all of her hot friends that you don't know what you're doing in the sack.  But don't talk the talk and flirt with every piece of pussy you come across though and then back off when someone asks about sex.  I hate those people.  Like when someone was a complete slut at one point but now lectures people about how premarital sex is evil.  Man up.





This is where it gets a tad fucking stupid...


The Canadian-born Bieber never plans on becoming an American citizen. "You guys are evil," he says with a laugh. "Canada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home."
Thanks for the healthcare advice, Biebs!

Alright you little shit.  I get it.  You're 16.  You haven't exactly done your research.  But is that my fault?  That you don't know that most people searching for major surgery in your country come to the U-S of motherfucking A for those services?  That Canadian doctors and facilities suck dick?  Canada's the best country in the world?  Go fuck yourself Bieber.  I'll stop there because hopefully the people who read this blog are smart enough that they know what he said is ridiculous or are at least proactive enough to google some shit.

And you do worry about paying for healthcare?  Taxes Justin.  Learn what they are.

And if you don't like America, stop earning a fucking living here you little shit.






And now the kicker...


He isn't sure what political party he'd support if he was old enough to vote. "I'm not sure about the parties," Bieber says. "But whatever they have in Korea, that's bad." He does have a solid opinion on abortion. "I really don't believe in abortion," Bieber says. "It's like killing a baby?" How about in cases of rape? "Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that."


Genius.


I almost feel bad for the little guy.  He doesn't know what the fuck comes out of his mouth.  He's 16.  


Almost.

Sorry Korea.  Bieber's not a fan.

Not going to touch the abortion issue.  I want views.  But not that bad.

First.  Not appropriate to ask a 16 year old about rape.  Period.  Bad journalism.

But the little brat fucked up and answered.  So.  It's fair game.

What in the fuck are you thinking?  Everything happens for a reason?  Shit hits the fan when someone doesn't ask this kid about girls or hairstyles.  Usher is pissed.  I mean sure.  Of course rape has its place.  It happens for a reason.   Yeah right.   Tell that to Vince Vaughn in "Wedding Crashers."








Aw, who am I kidding.  Kid's a hit maker.









1 comment:

  1. I only have time to read half right now, but right off I have some things to say.

    1) That's what turned me off on him in the first place. Here's this little angel face with a eunich's voice singing cute songs to 12 year olds. Then someone interviews him and asks him what he's doing with his newfound fame. Instead of saying "I'm going to Disneyland" like every other normal person, he says "Where them hunnies at?" No, no, no. Your sperm haven't even developed yet, where's ya mama at? Now he's going back on it? Enough balls to wear that God awful white suit with Ones but not enough balls to back up your pimpin? NEXT!!

    2) In the words of Joey Tribbiani...."He's CANADIAN!" Yeah, my premie could stay in a wooden shack in Quebec for free, too. Maybe that's why Beebs is so small and underdeveloped - he sat in a premie ward getting no nutrition for the first three years of his life. But hey, it was free.

    ReplyDelete