February 10, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Grew Up



V Hudge is in the March issue of Details giving the details of her her time on set and the skinny on Efron story from US Weekly again (had to make it a link because it's more professional and to show my skills I learned from that computer programming class).  I'd like to see her naked now.  She had that disgusting nude pic that she leaked about 9 years ago when she was 11 which was just bad.  That bush.  Yuck.  But now she looks a little grown up.


And by grown up I mean hot and probably bald downstairs now.  M-M-M-Mister Clean.


 I guess she's in a new movie with my man Michael Caine and I guess he hits on her like crazy.  He's like 77 and could still have sex with about 20% of the actresses in Hollywood and 90% of the people in England.  Dude has swag.  Vanessa has this to say about him in Details...
"If it was anybody else, I'd be like, 'Who the hell do you think you are?'" she tells the mag. "But because it's Michael Caine, I'm like, 'Sock it to me more, baby, come on!'"
"Throughout this whole movie we're trudging through the jungle," she says. "So, of course, we're sweating. I can't tell you how much time is spent putting oil on my chest. And Evian. Spraying Evian bottles on my chest and my arms and my forehead, but mostly my chest...But Michael's always telling the makeup artists that he'll take over and do it. I. Frickin'. Love. Him."
I got hard reading about the time spent putting oil on her chest so I thought I'd share the whole big block quote.

Vanessa obviously knows she won't win any Academy Awards so she's working the sexy and flirty angle which is smart.  As for Efron?  One man's trash is another man's treasure.  Or at least someone I'd fuck if I got bored on a Tuesday afternoon.  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.  You's a bitch Efron.  Cuff yo chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment