February 23, 2011

Phillippe You Dog




Well, well, well...

 Ol' Ryan likes his coffee black does he.  Looks like Spring is really here.  All the stars starting to get all frisky and stuff.  And by stars I mean me.  I had to do some push-ups yesterday when I saw one of my teachers in the hallway so I didn't start humping their leg.  He doesn't like that sort of thing.

Sources have told Us Weekly this shit...

Rihanna's got a steamy new collaboration! Though one source told Us Weekly the singer, 23, appeared to blow offRyan Phillippe, 36, at a Gucci/Roc Nation brunch in L.A. on Feb. 12, a second insider says it was actually just the opposite -- and that the two had a sleepover that very night!
And this shit...

"She thinks he's hot," says the source. "They totally had sex. And it wasn't even the first time!"


Who is this source?  Some random kid on the sidewalk by Starbucks who had too much caffein?

They totally fucking did it!  They've done it a lot!  Like different positions and stuff!  Like pile-driving!



1 comment:

  1. Ri Ri will fuck anyone..where do I sign up? lewis park perhaps?

    ReplyDelete