February 10, 2011

Put Money On It - One Of These Two Will Win American Idol


Trust me, I didn't wanna follow the Vanessa Hudgens post with an American Idol one either but what can I say, I've got a lot to learn.

On that note...The pre-lims for AI ended last night.  I don't really give a fuck that everything changed and the show basically sucks now.  Except for Steven Tyler.  That dude has done a ton of drugs and it is clear that he is bat-shit crazy.  But he is also a rock star.  And knows what the fuck he's talking about.

I got two pics for this year.  95% because they have good voices but 5% because they didn't get a yes from the judges because they have some stupid ass sob story.  I don't care if your whole family was killed in an unfortunate trip to Red Robin.  Shut the fuck up and sing.  And when they cry and tell the judges that they have turrets like last night (James Durban, look up the vid because it's disgusting, quit cryin and get a job if you can't afford diapers, and if your girl has to leave encouraging notes all over the place, don't wake up in the morning, wipe the snot from your nose and do some pushups instead of procreating before you're ready) then you might as well have given him the ticket to Hollywood before he even sang.

The first is this pasty mother fucker.



I dunno if it's just that I'm a big Amos Lee fan or what.  Na.  This kid fuckin nailed it.  Right after the kid said he was singing Amos, Randy was like aw shit this kid's going to ruin it.  Nope.  I like his attitude too.  Laid back, confident and smooth.  Go 'head kid.  Plus, the note at 1:03.  'Nuff said.

The next, and my favy, is this chocolate mother fucker.


I'll go ahead and say it, my nips got a little hard when I first heard this.  Love the Marvin Gaye.  Dude has teeth like me too.  Just fuckin, teeth for days.  Luh dem chompers kid.  Voice is solid, strong, soulful.  Reminds me of mine.  Kid is basically just the black version of me.  

Both of em stole my style too.  Black, gay, girly glasses.  That shit was my idea.  Never mind.  I don't like em.

Granted these two probably wont make the top 50.  But oh well.  There hasn't been a good one since Carrie anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment