February 8, 2011

I Got Dreams



This is Sara Carbonero.  If you don't know who she is, Google her because I don't have time to explain to stupid people why she's hot and who she is.  The reason I'm posting about her is because she was in my dream last night.  We made out and she was all happy and I woke up.  Isn't it always nice to dream about really hot Spanish girls?  I doubt normal people have those types of dreams which is one reason I'm so cocky sometimes.  That's why I take naps before I get super duper fucked up on the weekends because I'll dream about Carbonero here then my swag is on a trillion the rest of the night because my chick bad. I also imagine that really hot Spanish girls and probably Camilla Belle have dreams about me and they think, "God, that mother fucker was an animal."  I don't need any machines when I'm hanging shit, Sara Carbonero is the Stud Finder.


No comments:

Post a Comment