February 6, 2011

Shia Got Arrested



Shia got arrested this past weekend for getting into a "fight" at a "bar" although the "brawl" was Shia getting sucker punched I guess.  Since James Dean died in 1867, there haven't really been any bad boys in Hollywood.  This is the best we got right now?  The kid from Even Stevens getting his ass kicked because someone probably yelled that they fucked Kim Possible or something.  At least get a DUI like a real man.  We had Downy getting all fucked up but that was really before my time.  We have Sheen now, but thats just like watching your dad get a little to drunk at Thanksgiving and telling mom that the food sucked, just not fun.  I guess when I'm famous from this blog I'll challenge Zuckerberg to a fight while I'm all fucked up on cocaine, but for now we got Lebeouf getting in slap fights with normal people who suck because they're normal.

1 comment: