February 7, 2011

Jose Can You See




To quote another blog I read, "Girls are not born funny."  Girls aren't usually funny.  Especially girls who think they are funny.  They just stink.  Period.  The girls that are funny (Tina Fey and Kristen Wiig) are funny because they are smart too.  Wifey material.  Like I'd date the fuck out of January Jones because she's basically just a beautiful robot, but I would Marry a Tina Fey in a heart beat.  Partially because I think Tina Fey is kinda sexy but I feel like she's that girl in class that doesn't wear make-up with her hair in a pony tail and answers all of the questions eloquently and shit, not necessarily someone you want your buddies to know you like.  

Anyway, this made me giggle so I thought I would share.  This is Maya Rudolph singing the National Anthem, making fun of people who over sing the shit out of it (X-Tina). 

No comments:

Post a Comment