February 8, 2011

Deja Vu


Aw da we done made da same movie twice.  But these two look like the idiots because they were second.  If you don't know what other movie I'm talking about then after you're done reading this sentence, take your laptop and smash it over your dumb fucking head.  (But not really because I need you to keep reading this gold so I can get paid, bitch)

This is why we haven't gotten any sex music from JT in like 30 years now?  What a great actor.  Rivals Brando really.  Pacino who?  Mila Kunis looks sexy but thats just because I basically wanna have sex with her eyes.  They're that great. And I mean yeah, I'll see it and yeah, I'll probably love this shit but thats just me.  I'm a sucker for shitty Rom-Coms.  Somebody better tell Timberlake to get his ass back in the studio.  We all know JT's music makes girls get just nasty on dance floors.  Like Ying Yang Twins nasty.  I think I got something pregnant last time I heard "Rock Your Body".

No comments:

Post a Comment