February 17, 2011

Funny And Hot




Saw this on Barstool the other day and thought it was funny.  I never like to rip directly from them but I think El Pres ripped my Khloe post from last week so now we're even.  Plus I know Jenna likes the attention.

This is Jenna.  You might recognize her from her other vid about how to trick people into thinking you're really good looking.  She's really hot.  And she's pretty funny.  She's what ya call the Bengal Tiger of women because it is an endangered coincidence that a chick is smart and hot but I'll give it to her.  Plus, I didn't know that a Boston accent on a girl could be sexy, but I like it.  Just want her to say, "I sar a dead guy."

I don't get rejected at bars.  Especially when my dick is in something's butt-hole without them knowing.

That's like my move.

However, if I saw that face?  I'd probably buy her a drink then run away.  She's smart.  It would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment