February 25, 2011

Lions Are Fucking Cool





Guy's name is Kevin Richardson.  Like the Backstreet Boy.  Except not as thug.  

This fucking guy.  Best job in the world.  Just spent about 3 hours watching his vids.  I've always been good with animals.  I dunno about lions.  But I can sure teach a dog to sit.

This is cool and all, but not natural.  I say this because I was raised by lions.  The lions took to me because I was born with so much raw dominance and sexuality that they thought I was part of the pride already.  That doesn't just happen. Very rare.



Something tells me this guy's gunna run into a descendant of Scar someday.  Then it wont all be fun and games Kevin.





That was a close one Kev.  Maybe you should go to where the bravest lions go.  You know the...Elephant Graveyard.



No comments:

Post a Comment