February 8, 2011

Olivia Wilde Sounds Fun


    One of my buddies texted me this next story before anyone else but thought I'd be all professional blog like and quote this way reputable source of US Weekly.  US Weekly reports that Olivia Wilde is single.  Bitch got married at 18.  Marriage doesn't work.  Especially when you get married when you're normal and boring and your career becomes huge and now you're sexy as fuck and your husband is still normal not to mention the same boring penis you've had for the last 8 years.

   A "friend" "close" to Olivia had this to say..."Her career has exploded and she saw being married is not as much fun.  She feels she missed out on being single getting married so young, and wants to sow her wild oats."  Did the friend mean for the "wild" pun?  Funny bitch.  Do you think Olivia said, "Sorry man.  I'm gunna go fuck a lot of Hollywood's finest and this new kid that blogs about funny shit now."  Because I think that's eggsactly what she said. 


What can I say?  The OC is just bringing it today.  "Tide just turned."

No comments:

Post a Comment