February 5, 2011

Crush of The Week - Camilla Belle


Camilla Belle was on Conan the other night.  If you're anybody important to me in my life that has a penis, I've already gushed over this girl to you/with you.  Watch this interview and try not to fucking smile the whole time like an idiot.  Like where the fuck did she come from?  I mean I've known about her, thought she was cute and all but my God.  Does it get any better?  First of all, she's gorgeous.  Obviously.  Plus she's Brazilian.  Makes her exotic hot.  But this girl is different than 95% of pretty girls.  She holds her own with Conan which is hot too.  She seems very comfortable.  Just fuckin swagger on a zillion.  Usually a pretty actress goes on these things and their laughs suck dick or they just stare at the host because they aren't smart at all.  But not Camilla, nope, she fucking salsa dances in a chair for 3 seconds better than Rueben in Along Came Polly.

No comments:

Post a Comment