February 8, 2011

Bradley Cooper and Bobby D - Limitless


"How many of us ever know what it's like to become the perfect version of ourselves?"

Look, it comes out in March, wont be a box office hit, I'm guessing about 12-15 mil in its opening weekend.  I don't really care how well it does, I'll see it.  Cooper (The Sac) is kind of coming into his own.  Plus, he gets to work with his idol, Robert De Niro.  Hasn't really hit on any character pieces but with a mug like that he doesn't need to get too artsy.  Not going to lie the movie will probably let me down/be depressing but who gives a shit.  Great fucking concept.  I sure as shit would want to find out the perfect version of myself.  I mean, I'm pretty fuckin close now but it would be cool to write a book in 4 days because right now it takes me 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment