February 11, 2011

Jen Aniston Was On Fallon


Jen Aniston was on Fallon last night.  Here is the LINK to the full episode.  I don't know if you want to watch the interview or not.  It was just so dry and boring and awkward.  She made one contribution the whole time and that was to reference this Debbie Downer clip which I've known about for a long time because I'm fucking smart and know what is cool before anyone else does.






I wanna like Jen.  I really do.  I used to a lot.  I guess this reference kind of helps out.  She also did Galifinakis's "Between Two Ferns" recently.  It wasn't that funny either.  Funny concept just didn't pan out.  Not really surprising.  She wasn't that funny on Friends.  She was just really hot.  Everyone knows Joey and Ross carried that show.

Skip ahead to about 1:35.  Genius.


Note: Not the clip I wanted because NBC has a lock on their Friends clips.  Fucking politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment