February 14, 2011

Suck It Bieber



Just Go With It beat Bieber's movie over the weekend grossing about 31 mil to his 30.  

Thank God.  

Look, I like the Biebs, I don't like people who hate on em because if you do, you're just jealous.  Kid has talent and shit and girls like him so I can respect that.  I just don't like the over saturation of the boy.  I can stomach hearing him on the radio and seeing him on talk shows because that's where singers should be.  But don't step into movie making you little bastard.  It's just cheap.  If I wanna know your story I can watch most of it on YouTube already.  

Still haven't seen Sandler's flick because I don't have a fucking girlfriend I can make go to shitty movies with me anymore.  Now I gotta bribe my friends to go with me by promising free popcorn and hand-jobs.


No comments:

Post a Comment