February 9, 2011

Now THIS Is A Story


Amber and Gary are reconciling and possibly talking marriage US Weekly reports.  

Yayyyyyyy.  Ashley and Pete who?  I'll admit that I hate everything about the Teen Mom bullshit on MTV.  I hate babies and they hate me.  But Amber and Gary were the highlight of that whole series.  Their fights were fucking hilarious.  She would get mad at him for being fat and all Gary like and then he would yell at her because he has to work a whole 8 hour shift at Wendy's almost every day to pay for their Go Phones and Mac N Cheese n shit.  It was beautiful.   Shakespeare couldn't gave written it any better. And while they were fighting and screaming, that poor, soon to be deemed developmentally delayed, baby would be crawling on the ceiling fan above some boiling water or some shit.

So excited to see what happens.  Hopefully they get a spin-off and film in Bloomington because I wanna babysit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment