February 15, 2011

Holy Shit




Sorry girls.  You might just wanna skip this one.


Finally, The Rock, has come back...to professional wrestling.  






Is this because of the Tooth Fairy?

Well, I don't care.  Looks like I'm going to start watching wrestling again.  The Rock may just be the most electrifying character, or should I say real person, to ever wrestle.  

I mean I don't know what to write.  Your boy is shaking a little bit right now.  When that crowd erupted like the volcano in Dante's Peak?  Holy fucking shit I got hard.  Like in church before communion hard.

Just the fact that he delivered every single one of his sayings in this 15 minutes.  He's hilarious.  Now that he has a few films under his belt, he's even better at his delivery.  

The 10 year old in me is jumping off of fucking the couch right now like it's the top rope.  

Finally, America's youth wont wall be such pussies anymore.  Fucking jabronies.

If I don't get a million and I mean a MILLION viewers because of this post alone, I don't know if I ever will.  

Then he ends with this?  I'll spend 60 bucks on Wrestle Mania.  I'll fucking spend 5k on front row tickets.  I'm pumped.










No comments:

Post a Comment