February 28, 2011

Food Court Proposal Goes Awry

Food Court Proposal Gone Wrong - Watch more Funny Videos


Dumbass.  What did he expect?  "Yeah and then he got down on one knee in front of Panda Express and it really took my breath away."

I mean he could have been a nice guy and all but that's just a bonehead move.  At least get her some food first so she at least wants to stay and eat.

And Sweet Caroline?  Really?  I used to pull my balls out to this song my first year at college.  Not eggsactly romantic dipshit.

1 comment:

  1. This is wrong for a lot of reasons. You've gotta roll with the element of surprise. Get her to agree before she knows what's happening. You can see this girl start to think at :17. Never let a woman think. Show her the bling bang and get on with it. She may be saying yes to you, she may be saying yes to the ring. You'll probably never know. But either way it's better than what this guy went through.

    ReplyDelete