February 9, 2011

It Goes Work! Beat! Fierce! Sound!


These fierce Glee Queens done fucked up and did it again.  Covering Robin Thicke?  Check.  His song before he got famous?  Check.  I'm glad I don't actually have to watch Glee to catch the best part of it every week.  Go ahead little lead singer guy.  Put those matching sunglasses on.  You get that Carrot Top lookin mother fucker alone.  Thinking he walks around too pretty for you in the GAP and shit.  Nuh uh.  He doesn't.  You go ahead and go H.A.M. on Carrot Top's butthole this week.

I feel like I should walk around with a big cock on my shirt because I like this so much.  Psych!  I like women.  Nice try lead singer guy.  Caught me slippin.

I mean, obviously not as good as last week, but hey what can you expect following the Superbowl performance of a fucking lifetime.  Triflin' ass mother fucker of a man.  Not on their watch.  Driving his car all day and don't fill up the tank?  C'mon man.  Good for nothin type of brother.  One moe again?  Yupp.

No comments:

Post a Comment