July 30, 2011

Emma Glover vs Rosie Jones - Battle of the Hot, Big Boobie, English Girls




Sorry blondes.  

Italy changed me.  

I'm obsessed with dark hair and big boobs now.

Crazy, right?  I'm like the only one.

These are just two of many of the girls from the U.K. that are really hot with amazing bodies that like to take their tops off because they're smart.

First is Emma Glover.  Barstool is going to do a "Wake Up" with her on Monday.

Too slow Stool.

The second is Rosie Jones.  

Who ya got?

Personally I'm more of a Rosie fan.

And I didn't want to go full blown smut on this one but just google each to see these girls do what they do best.




















Rosie Jones -














Yayy.






3 comments:

  1. Glover, Rosie looks like she has prosthetic toes in the last pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because her fucking toes are what I'm looking at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel a little bit a a lesbian vibe bwtn rosie and emma~ i can only dream

    ReplyDelete