July 28, 2011

AMC Knows What I Need




Well, AMC did it again.  

Last time it was in the winter.

I was feelin the blues, my woman wasn't by my side grades weren't stellar...

It gave me 5 nights of Rocky then.

Now?

I get "Mob Week".

It starts Monday.

I honestly don't want any of my readers to watch.  Some of my most beloved movies are going to be on and I fucking hate when dip-shits like you guys quote them.

I'm about to get heavy on The Godfather because it's perfect and fuck you.

Also, a lot of Goodfellas' clips are blocked from YouTube.



Like, you can't tell me why this scene is perfect.  And why the studio didn't even want Pacino until they saw this scene.



It just pisses me off.  Like kids that get stupid tattoos of stupid shit on their bodies.  

Get that fucking Hurley sign off of your shirt you stupid little shit and get the fuck out of my neighborhood.



Fuckin' twitter generation.  Fuck all of you.

Wish I could wack all of yous.

If I showed this to someone today they would just say it's a guy smoking.

Wrong.

One of the best acted scenes in movie history.



I could go on for days.  

If you do watch, learn something.  

1.  Spend more time with your families.



2.  Never put too many onions in the sauce.
3.  Never rat on your friends.
4.  Don't EVER touch another man's girl.
5.  Always threaten the liver with a knife.  SO scary.


6.  NEVER TRUST THE TURK!


7.  One small weakness can get us all killed.


8.  That this will always be the best mob scene in any mob movie.  Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment