June 2, 2011

Blake Lively Makes Me Happy - Part 2





Lively's publicist came out yesterday and said the pics were fake.  Oops.

And now we have a second batch.  Now with extreme close-ups.  And an ass shot. 

Bravo, Blake.  Keep em coming.  No pun intended.

Not big on the extreme close-up nip shots.  But hey...we all have our favorites.  Personally I like the first 2.

Leave a little mystery.  Leave the thong on for a change.  Stuff your perfect boobs in a cute sweater thing.

Even the third one...it's almost artsy.  Like, "Oh you want some titty?  Here's one, with a bow on it."

And finally, I like the last one.  Show me a little pimple to let me know you're still real.  Smart.

I know what you're thinking..."Joe, she doesn't have tattoos!"  They were from when she did The Town. 

Boom.













With the combination of these pics and this song/video, something is gettin pregnant.  

You're welcome.  Happy Thursday everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment