September 1, 2011

Fuck The VMAs


(Unrelated image of Henry Cavill as Superman)

Look, the VMAs sucked up and down.

From GaGa making an ass out of herself to Katy Perry trying to be Gaga to B Spears with her Mom Arms.

None of them are as cool as me so I really shouldn't waste time on any of it.

That being said...

Top 2 moments:

Jay Z and Kanye - Otis - Live



They just looked like they were having an absolute blast.  The difference between this and Wayne's performance is that these two bottled their energy and actually focused it into an amazing performance instead of jumping across the stage like a goddamn crazy baby monkey.


Adele - Someone Like You - Live



Get More: 2011 VMA, Music, Adele


I contemplated if I would even post this because it is so pure.  From the raw emotion to the best voice this generation knows, she absolutely pours her heart out and completely demolishes any other performance in the last 15 years.  I wont sit here and act like I didn't cry when I saw this for the first time.  That's when you know someone has it and I hope everyone else in the room took notes.  They need it.




No comments:

Post a Comment